Andagel Andagel

I'm just getting started with the game..

...but I felt like I'd played enough to leave a review before I got lost in it. The only issue I've had so far is that the video seemed to lag behind the sound during the introduction scenes.

I kind of did a double-take, at the whole "killed the woman I loved" part in the beginning, because I was so sure that the words belonged to a woman, not a man. Then I happened to be in the menu and I read the bios, and I did a little dance of joy.

It's so uncommon to see such a relationship even mentioned in a game, and it's got me excited really. I'm interested in where the story goes. Usually I just play a game for one of two things, gameplay or story. Sometimes gameplay is lacking and I'll drag through for the story, and sometimes the story isn't there at all and the gameplay is fun.

In this case there's both.

popopt responds:

Thanks Jaex - and cool username - sounds like a scifi character i'd make;) Im really glad you noticed the lesbian relationship. I think for the most part its not a big deal and thats just who the character is in my head, but i was bracing for a bunch of nagging on that point. Its wonderful for the first mention of it from a player to be so positive. BTW yoy can always use the level select button from the main menu if you get stuck and want to see what happens later in the game. all the levels are open from the start;)

TreeTD: Tree TowerDefence TreeTD: Tree TowerDefence

I'll probably back to play it

but while I was doing a 'test run' on easy to see if I would like it at first ( I was hooked from the start, btw)... anyway when I got to the final round all of my towers disappeared, as well as all of the beams ( or whatever they're called ) except for the very first one. And the creeps still bounced as if the beams were there, so they just zigzagged down to the bottom of the screen and took lives off.

All in all, this game was great despite the bugs.

dukesbox responds:

Thanks for the report Jaex, I'll get to work asap on fixing the bugs :)

Sewer Slide Fury Sewer Slide Fury

One Issue

It was fun, although repetitive. The difficulty didn't seem to increase much.

The only issue I noticed was that you could hold jump and float.

Thirteen Thirteen

Unable to connect to server

... So I can't say anything about this. Sorry.

The Grand Planet Tutorial The Grand Planet Tutorial

This actually is... pretty interesting.

I haven't given it much thought before, but this looks like something that I could get into now that I know the basics of how it's done.

I don't use Photoshop as much as I used to, but, this might change that.

The only problem I see with the tutorial itself is that the blocks of text are very intimidating. They'd be hard to follow for anyone that was going back and forth from this and Photoshop for their first time trying this.

Crosseout responds:

thanks, I do realize that you do have to be familiar in photoshop to follow this tutorial, but there are hundreds of tutorials that get you familiarized in a matter of minutes, so we chose not to focus on that. And yes, huge chunks were not the best idea, i'll have to find another way on the next one.

thanks for critique:D

colourPod 2: dimensionPod colourPod 2: dimensionPod

Addictive

It was fun and the music was great (though, I'm biased since I'm an Imogen Heap fan). Sorryy, I can't find anything I didn't like about it.

Falling Forever Falling Forever

Interesting.

But I feel like you could've explained it a bit better. By the way you said it, I assumed you had to hold W for as long as possible. I was under the impression that the balls/circles exploded as soon as you touched them, not when you jumped... so of course, there I was, not jumping very high, until I finally accidentally stood on the circle for long enough to notice that they were timed.

Meet and Fuck Leila Meet and Fuck Leila

Fun.

...being female I don't really think those lines would've actually worked, but it was entertaining anyway.

Or maybe she's just not an everyday woman.

Overrun Overrun

Awesome!

This is awesome. Im going to play this game often :D

BTW, thanks a bunch for the audio that went PERFECT with my flash!

Denvish responds:

Thank YOU for using my audio. I had a quick look at that movie yesterday, I like your style. It's stuff that I'm incapable of, so respect due
Thanks for rhe review